Preferences for single sourcing and supplier selection criteria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konur, Dinçer & Toptal, Ayşegül, 2012. "Analysis and applications of replenishment problems under stepwise transportation costs and generalized wholesale prices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 521-529.
- Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams, 2012. "Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 647-658.
- van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard, 2009. "Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 30-41, July.
- Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens, 2007. "Integration of supplier selection, procurement lot sizing and carrier selection under dynamic demand conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 502-510, June.
- Chen, Chien-Ming, 2009. "A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 714-724, December.
- Agarwal, Manoj K. & Frambach, Ruud T. & Stremersch, Stefan, 2000. "Does size matter? : disentangling consumers' bundling preferences," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn, 2006. "A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 289-301, August.
- Sarkar, Ashutosh & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J., 2009. "Determining the optimal size of supply base with the consideration of risks of supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 122-135, May.
- Nathalie Dubost, 1997. "Un exemple de stratégie de renforcement de moyennes entreprises : l'échange relationnel comme moyen de gérer la dépendance économique vis-à-vis des clients," Working Papers 1997-2, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Ortt, Roland, 2013. "Multi-criteria supplier segmentation using a fuzzy preference relations based AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 75-84.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.