Commentary on "The Delphi technique as a forecasting tool: Issues and analysis" by Rowe and Wright
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 15 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harvey, Nigel, 1995. "Why Are Judgments Less Consistent in Less Predictable Task Situations?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 247-263, September.
- Stewart, Thomas R. & Roebber, Paul J. & Bosart, Lance F., 1997. "The Importance of the Task in Analyzing Expert Judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 205-219, March.
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2010. "Forecasting with quantitative methods: the impact of special events in time series," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 947-955.
- Arkadiusz Wisniowski & Nico Keilman & Jakub Bijak & Solveig Christiansen & Jonathan J. Forster & Peter W.F Smith & James Raymer, 2012. "Augmenting migration statistics with expert knowledge," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012005, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jeff Tayman, 2011. "Assessing Uncertainty in Small Area Forecasts: State of the Practice and Implementation Strategy," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 781-800, October.
- Azevedo, Susana G. & Govindan, Kannan & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2011. "GResilient index to assess the greenness and resilience of the automotive supply chain," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.