International trade agreements between countries of asymmetric size
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994.
"The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?,"
NBER Working Papers
4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000. "The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1994.
"International Rules and Institutions for Trade Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, Robert W., 1995. "International rules and institutions for trade policy," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1495-1551 Elsevier.
- Kennan, John & Riezman, Raymond, 1988. "Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 81-85, February.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1981. "Theoretical Considerations on Negotiated Tariff Adjustments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 135-53, March.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Bond, Eric W & Park, Jee-Hyeong, 2002. "Gradualism in Trade Agreements with Asymmetric Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 379-406, April.
- Chisik, Richard & Davies, Ronald B., 2004.
"Asymmetric FDI and tax-treaty bargaining: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1119-1148, June.
- Chisik, Richard & Ronald B. Davies, 2002. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 48, Royal Economic Society.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2001. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence"," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 020, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Ron Davies & Richard Chisik, 2004. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 64, Econometric Society.
- M. Ryan Haley & Aaron Lowen & Shyh-Wei Chen, 2008. "A note on bilateral trade agreements in the presence of irreversible investment and deferred negotiations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(34), pages 1-10.
- Paolo Epifani & Juliette Vitaloni, 2003.
"GATT-Think with Asymmetric Countries,"
Development Working Papers
175, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alberto Martin & Wouter Vergote, 2005.
"On the role of retaliation in trade agreements,"
Economics Working Papers
914, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- Kim, Young-Han, 2004. "The optimal trade bargaining strategies in the negotiation of DDA," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-80, January.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2002. "Multi-lateral trade negotiations and the Most Favored Nation clause," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 151-176, June.
- Limao, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006.
"Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3873, The World Bank.
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2008. "Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 48-60, September.
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "Tariff Retaliation versus Financial Compensation in the Enforcement of International Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 5560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jee-Hyeong Park, 2004. "Sustaining Free Trade with Imperfect Private Information about Non-Tariff Barriers," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 736, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.