International trade agreements between countries of asymmetric size
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1981. "Theoretical Considerations on Negotiated Tariff Adjustments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 135-53, March.
- Staiger, Robert W., 1995.
"International rules and institutions for trade policy,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1495-1551
- Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "International Rules and Institutions for Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 4962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000.
"The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994. "The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Kennan, John & Riezman, Raymond, 1988. "Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 81-85, February.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990.
"Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001. "Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Bond, Eric W & Park, Jee-Hyeong, 2002.
"Gradualism in Trade Agreements with Asymmetric Countries,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 379-406, April.
- Eric W. Bond & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2002. "Gradualism in Trade Agreements with Asymmetric Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 379-406.
- Alberto Martin & Wouter Vergote, 2005.
"On the role of retaliation in trade agreements,"
Economics Working Papers
914, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- MARTIN, Alberto & VERGOTE, Wouter, . "On the role of retaliation in trade agreements," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MARTIN, Alberto & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2007. "On the role of retaliation in trade agreements," CORE Discussion Papers 2007089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McCalman, Phillip, 2002. "Multi-lateral trade negotiations and the Most Favored Nation clause," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 151-176, June.
- Kim, Young-Han, 2004. "The optimal trade bargaining strategies in the negotiation of DDA," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-80, January.
- Paolo Epifani & Juliette Vitaloni, 2003.
"‘GATT-Think’ with Asymmetric Countries,"
KITeS Working Papers
141, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2003.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:34:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jee-Hyeong Park, 2004. "Sustaining Free Trade with Imperfect Private Information about Non-Tariff Barriers," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 736, Econometric Society.
- Kilolo, Jean-Marc Malambwe, 2013. "Country size, trade liberalization and transfers," MPRA Paper 47996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006.
"Tariff Retaliation versus Financial Compensation in the Enforcement of International Trade Agreements,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Limão, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2008. "Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 48-60, September.
- Limao, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3873, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.