The non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas under retaliation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Vanzetti, David & Kennedy, John O.S., 1989. "Optimal Retaliation in International Commodity Markets," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57, December.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987.
"Protection and retaliation: changing the rules of the game,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
309, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987. "Protection and Retaliation: Changing the "Rules of the Game"," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 311-335.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002.
"Time Consistent Export Quotas in an Oligopolistic World Market,"
Staff General Research Papers
5186, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Time consistent export quotas in an oligopolistic world market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 445-463, March.
- Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Pouliot, Sebastien, 2007. "Should tariff-rate quotas mimic quotas?: Implications for trade liberalization under a supply management policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-261, December.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Nakanishi, Noritsugu, 1999. "Reexamination of the International Export Quota Game through the Theory of Social Situations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 132-152, April.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, 1998.
"Free-Riding, Carbon Treaties and Trade Wars: the Role of Domestic Environmental Policies,"
CSGR Working papers series
09/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo, 1999. "Free-riding, carbon treaties, and trade wars: the role of domestic environmental policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 463-483, April.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2001. "Production uncertainty and trade policy commitment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Monopoly and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 3475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larue, Bruno & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "Non-Equivalent Ad Valorem Equivalents and Gravity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- James D. Gaisford & William A. Kerr, 1992.
"Which Country Loses The Least In A Trade War?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(3), pages 249-274, December.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.