Strategic trading in a two-sided foreign exchange auction1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Carol L. Osler & Maik Schmeling, 2010.
"Limit-Order Submission Strategies under Asymmetric Information,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Osler, Carol L. & Schmeling, Maik, 2010. "Limit-order submission strategies under asymmetric information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2665-2677, November.
- Rafael Romeu & Lawrence Ausubel, 2005. "Bidder Participation and Information in Currency Auctions," IMF Working Papers 05/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2007.
"Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-357, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2010. "Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-128, February.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2006.
"Local Information in Foreign Exchange Markets,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-331, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Salazar-Garza, Ricardo, 2012. "The Mexican Peso: Exchange Risk Coverage Management through the Forgotten Effects Theory," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(32), pages 53-73.
- Gradojevic, Nikola, 2007. "Non-linear, hybrid exchange rate modeling and trading profitability in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 557-574, February.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Wong, Clement Yuk-Pang, 2000. "A survey of market practitioners' views on exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 401-419, August.
- Richard K. Lyons, 2001. "Foreign exchange: macro puzzles, micro tools," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2001-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.