Who benefits from antidumping legislation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, S. & Schmitt, N. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Who Benifits from Antidumping Legislation?," Discussion Papers dp92-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Anderson, S. P. & Schmitt, N. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Who benefits from antidumping legislation?," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1146, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmitt, Nicolas & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1992. "Who Benefits from Antidumping Legislation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, Ronald D., 1992. "Endogenous probability of protection and firm behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1989. "Strategic Use of Antidumping Law to Enforce Tacit International Collusion," NBER Working Papers 3016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & Dewatripont, Mathias & Ginsburgh, Victor & Labbe, Martine, 1989.
"On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 205-230, June.
- DAVIDSON, Russell & DEWATRIPONT, Mathias & GINSBURGH, Victor & LABBE, Martine, . "On the welfare effects of anti-discrimination regulations in the EC car market," CORE Discussion Papers RP -848, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Yves & GINSBURGH, Victor, .
"Product differentiation and price discrimination in the European Community: The case of automobiles,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-672, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Yves & Ginsburgh, Victor, 1985. "Product Differentiation and Price Discrimination in the European Community: The Case of Automobiles," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 151-66, December.
- Fisher, Eric & Wilson, Charles, 1987.
"International Duopoly with Tariffs,"
87-44, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gaudet, Gérard & Bian, Jiang, 1997.
"Anti-dumping Laws and Oligopolistic Trade,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 62-86.
- Jiang Bian & Gérard Gaudet, 1992. "Anti-Dumping Laws and Oligopolistic Trade," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 9210, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Venables, Anthony J., 1990.
"International capacity choice and national market games,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 23-42, August.
- Venables, Anthony J., 1988. "International Capacity Choice and National Market Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Gruenspecht, Howard K., 1988. "Dumping and dynamic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 225-248, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.