Antidumping, Social Quality of Goods and Smear Campaign
AbstractAntidumping, Social Quality of Goods and Smear Campaign
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour in its series Working Papers with number 10.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision: Nov 2009
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosendorff, B.P., 1995.
"Voluntary Export Restraints, Anti-Dumping Procedure and Domestic Politics,"
9512, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Rosendorff, B Peter, 1996. "Voluntary Export Restraints, Antidumping Procedure, and Domestic Politics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 544-61, June.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2006. "Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 151-164, April.
- Giovanni Maggi & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, 1999.
"Protection for Sale: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1135-1155, December.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1986. "Tariffs, subsidies, and welfare with endogenous policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 285-299, November.
- Michael P. Leidy & Bernard M. Hoekman, 1990.
"Production Effects of Price- and Cost-Based Anti-dumping Laws under Flexible Exchange Rates,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 873-95, November.
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1988. "Production Effects Of Price And Cost-Based Anti-Dumping Laws Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Working Papers 224, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jean-Marie Cardebat & Patrice Cassagnard, 2010. "North South Trade and Supervision of the Social Quality of Goods from the South," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 168-178, 02.
- Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M., 1992. "Lobbying vs. administered protection : Endogenous industry choice and national welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 289-303, May.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
- Fischer, Ronald D., 1992. "Endogenous probability of protection and firm behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.