Strategic non-intervention and the choice of trade policy for international oligopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Moreno Jiménez & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2005.
"Output subsidies and quotas under uncertainty and firm heterogeneity,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2005/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bernardo Moreno & Jose L. Torres, 2007. "Output Subsidies and Quotas under Uncertainty and Firm Heterogeneity," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 147-160, August.
- Orlando I. Balboa & Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2004.
"Market Structure and the Demand for Free Trade,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 125-150, 03.
- Orlando I. Balboa & Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2001. "Market Structure and the Demand for Free Trade," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0112, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2002.
- Yongmin Chen & Jota Ishikawa & Zhihao Yu, 2002.
"Trade Liberalization and Strategic Outsourcing,"
Carleton Economic Papers
02-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Trade policy and quality leadership in transition economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Žigić, Krešimir, 2011. "Does a ‘non-committed’ government always generate lower social welfare than its ‘committed’ counterpart? Strategic trade policy when consumer surplus matters," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 533-556.
- Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2002.
"Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 467-492, December.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, E., 2002. "Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5338, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel, . "Trade policies, time consistency, quality reversals and exit in vertically integrated industries," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7223, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Dewit, Gerda, 2001. "Intervention in risky export markets: insurance, strategic action or aid?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 575-592, September.
- Masayuki Hayashibara, 2002. "Industrial Concentration Reverses the Timing in a Trade Policy Game," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2003.
"Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries,"
2003_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2004. "Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 283-297, 06.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "Losers, Winners and Prisoner's Dilemma in International Subsidy Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 5979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.