Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, Avinash, 1988. "Anti-dumping and countervailing duties under oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-68, January.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1994. "Learning by Doing, Precommitment and Infant-Industry Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1996.
"International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy without Government Commitment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 322-38, October.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1995. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy without Government Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hwang, Hae-Shin & Schulman, Craig T., 1993. "Strategic non-intervention and the choice of trade policy for international oligopoly," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 73-93, February.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1983. "Natural Oligopolies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1469-83, September.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
NBER Working Papers
1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Grossman, Gene M, 1986. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy under Oligopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406, May.
- Collie, D., 1990.
"Export Subsidies And Countervailing Tariffs,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
353, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984.
"Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry,"
NBER Working Papers
1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985. "Export subsidies and international market share rivalry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- Motta, Massimo, 1993. "Endogenous Quality Choice: Price vs. Quantity Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 113-31, June.
- D Leahy & J.P. Neary, 1995. "Learning by Doing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0251, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.