Increasing returns, dynamic stability, and international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lal, Anil K., 1995. "Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 181-193, February.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sajid Anwar, 2000. "Protection, international factor mobility and monopolistic competition," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 116-128, Autumn.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998.
"A geometry of Specialization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman, 1989. "History Vs. Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Does History Matter Only When it Matters Little? The Case of City-Indu try Location,"
NBER Working Papers
4312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E, 1993. "Does History Matter Only When It Matters Little? The Case of City-Industry Location," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 843-67, August.
- Shimomura, Koji, 1998. "Factor income function and an oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, October.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1997. "Demand elasticities, asymmetry and strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-177, February.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring the Cost of Protection," International Trade 0308002, EconWPA.
- Anil Lal, 2001. "Goods and factors liberalization under increasing returns to scale," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 115-131.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1997.
"Shaping long-run expectations in problems of coordination,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 783-806, December.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1993. "Shaping Long-Run Expectations In Problems Of Coordination," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005.
"Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ju, Jiandong & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Marshallian externality, industrial upgrading, and industrial policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5796, The World Bank.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.