Increasing returns, dynamic stability, and international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Does History Matter Only When it Matters Little? The Case of City-Indu try Location,"
NBER Working Papers
4312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E, 1993. "Does History Matter Only When It Matters Little? The Case of City-Industry Location," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 843-67, August.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Lal, Anil K., 1995. "Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 181-193, February.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring the Cost of Protection," International Trade 0308002, EconWPA.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1997. "Demand elasticities, asymmetry and strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-177, February.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1993.
"Shaping Long-Run Expectations In Problems Of Coordination,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1993-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1997. "Shaping long-run expectations in problems of coordination," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 783-806, December.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002.
"A Geometry Of Specialisation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005.
"Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity,"
NBER Working Papers
11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Sajid Anwar, 2000. "Protection, international factor mobility and monopolistic competition," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 116-128, Autumn.
- Ju, Jiandong & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Marshallian externality, industrial upgrading, and industrial policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5796, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shimomura, Koji, 1998. "Factor income function and an oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, October.
- Anil Lal, 2001. "Goods and factors liberalization under increasing returns to scale," Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 115-131.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Paul Krugman, 1989. "History Vs. Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.