The independent submarkets model: an application to the Spanish retail banking market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 21 (2003)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pita Barros, Pedro, 1999. "Multimarket competition in banking, with an example from the Portuguese market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-352, April.
- Matutes, Carmen & Padilla, A. Jorge, 1994. "Shared ATM networks and banking competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1113-1138, May.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & David Conesa & Luisa AlamâˆšÂ°, 2011. "Location and geographic diversification patterns of Spanish financial institutions: Implications for growth, 1989-2009," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1162, European Regional Science Association.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2005.
"Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach,"
Working Papers in Economics
170, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Orth, Matilda & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Entry into Local Retail Food Markets in Sweden: A Real-Options Approach," HUI Working Papers 1, HUI Research.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005.
"The geography of banking power: role of function distance,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005. "The geography of banking power: role of function distance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Kondo, Kazumine & Harimaya, Kozo, 2013. "Why Do Japanese Non-Local Regional Banks Enter Other Prefectures Under the Region-Based Relationship Banking Policy?," MPRA Paper 51134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Alamá Sabater & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "Bank branch geographic location patterns in Spain: some implications for financial exclusion," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.