The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mueller, Willard F & Rogers, Richard T, 1980. "The Role of Advertising in Changing Concentration of Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 89-96, February.
- Jenny, Frederic & Weber, Andre-Paul, 1978. "The Determinants of Concentration Trends in the French Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 193-207, March.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- Henley, Andrew, 1994. "Industrial Deconcentration in U.K. Manufacturing since 1980," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 62(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Mueller, Willard F & Hamm, Larry G, 1974. "Trends in Industrial Market Concentration, 1947 to 1970," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 511-20, November.
- Geroski, P. A. & Masson, R. T., 1987. "Dynamic market models in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Kyoko Sheridan, 1968. "An Estimate of the Business Concentration of Australian Manufacturing Industries," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 44(1), pages 26-41, 03.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-55, March.
- Harry Bloch & Michael Olive, 2003. "Influences on Pricing and Markup in Segmented Manufacturing Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Harry Bloch & Curtis Eaton & R Rothschild, 2013. "Does Market Size Matter? A Dynamic Model of Oligopolistic Market Structure, Featuring Costs of Creating and Maintaining a Market Position," Working Papers 35024217, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kevin Amess & Barbara Roberts, 2005. "The impact of foreign and state ownership on post-transition industrial concentration: the case of Polish manufacturing," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 211-225, December.
- Mita Bhattacharya, 2002. "Group Profit, Market Share and Efficiency: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 187-199, March.
- Harry Bloch & B. Curtis Eaton & R. Rothschild, 2013. "Does Market Size Matter? A Dynamic Model of Oligopolistic Market Structure, Featuring Costs of Creating and Maintaining a Market," Working Papers 2013-26, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Oct 2013.
- Anne Leahy & Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2010.
"Geographical Agglomeration in Australian Manufacturing,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 299-314.
- Anne Leahy & Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Geographical Agglomeration in Australian Manufacturing," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2000. "Adjustment of Profits: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 157-173, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.