Dynamic market models in industrial organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2004.
"Firm Entry, Productivity Differentials and Turnovers in Import Substituting Markets: A study of the petrochemical industry in Colombia,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
22, Econometric Society.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2004. "Firm entry, productivity differentials and turnovers in import substituting markets: a study of the petrochemical industry in Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 002728, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Martin Carree & Marcus Dejardin, 2007.
"‘Entry Thresholds and Actual Entry and Exit in Local Markets’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 203-212, June.
- Carree, Martin & Dejardin, Marcus, 2007. "Entry thresholds and actual entry and exit in local markets," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15263, Maastricht University.
- Carree,Martin & Dejardin,Marcus, 2004. "Entry thresholds and actual entry and exit in local markets," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2002.
"Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2002-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd Out Domestic Entrepreneurship?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 67-84, February.
- Jo Sunghan, 2000. "Methodological Extensions of First-Order Adjustment Models: An Application to U.S. Industries," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 85-111.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1988. "Entry Barriers, The Queue Of Potential Entrants, And Entry Into Food Retailing Markets," Working Papers 115903, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Research Reports 25226, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2002. "US domestic airline mergers: the neglected international determinants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-576, April.
- Carree, Martin A., 2006. "On factors promoting and hindering entry and exit," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15504, Maastricht University.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Koen de Backer, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 618, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- De Backer, Koenraad & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/85407, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.