Influences on Pricing and Markup in Segmented Manufacturing Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Bloch, Harry & Olive, Michael, 1996.
"Can Simple Rules Explain Pricing Behaviour in Australian Manufacturing?,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 1-19, June.
- Bloch, H. & Olive, M., 1995. "Can Simple Rules Explain Pricing Behaviour in Australian Manfacturing," Papers 1995-03, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Martin, Christopher & Small, Ian, 1995. "Price, Marginal Cost and the Business Cycle," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 25-41, February.
- Bloch, Harry, 1992.
"Pricing in Australian Manufacturing,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 365-76, December.
- Bloch, Harry & Olive, Michael, 1999. "Cyclical and Competitive Influences on Pricing in Australian Manufacturing," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 268-79, September.
- Olive, Michael, 2004. "Pricing behaviour in Japanese manufacturing: a comparative study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-429, December.
- Michael Olive, 2004. "Price Adjustment with Price Conjectures," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 131, Econometric Society.
- Vaughan Dickson, 2005. "Price-cost margins, prices and concentration in US manufacturing: a panel study," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 79-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.