Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo A. Grunfeld & FRANCESCA SANNA-RANDACCIO, 2009. "Cross Border M&A: Who Buys Whom When Market Size and Technology Levels Differ?," DIS Technical Reports, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" 2009-12, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Ben Ferrett, 2012. "Acquisition versus Green eld Investment versus Export in an International Oligopoly with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2012_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino, 2014. "R&D Spillovers on a Salop Circle," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1414, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Huang, Shu-Chin, 2013. "Capital outflow and R&D investment in the parent firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 245-260.
- Leo A. GrÃ¼nfeld, 2001. "Technology Spillovers: A Motive for Foreign Direct Investment?," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 27, pages 97-120.
- Kai Zhao, 2012. "Entry mode choice and target firm selection: private and collective incentive analysis," TEPP Working Paper, TEPP 2012-06, TEPP.
- Monika Mrázová & J. Peter Neary, 2012.
"Selection effects with heterogeneous firms,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
51521, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Monika Mrázová & J. Peter Neary, 2012. "Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1174, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mrázová, Monika & Neary, J Peter, 2013. "Selection Effects With Heterogeneous Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2011. "Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 588, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Spiros Bougheas & David Greenaway & Kittipong Jangkamolkulchai & Richard Kneller, . "Technology Gap, Foreign Direct Investment, and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 08/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kai Zhao, 2011. "Entry mode choice and target firm selection: private and collective incentive analysis," Working Papers halshs-00856139, HAL.
- Herbert Dawid & Alfred Greiner & Benteng Zou, 2008.
"Optimal Foreign Investment Dynamics in the Presence of Technological Spillovers,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
08-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Dawid, Herbert & Greiner, Alfred & Zou, Benteng, 2010. "Optimal foreign investment dynamics in the presence of technological spillovers," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 296-313, March.
- repec:tep:teppwp:wp1206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2005. "Market Power, Innovative Activity and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 22, Bank of Greece.
- Juan Bárcena-Ruiz & María Garzón, 2014.
"Relocation and investment in R&D by firms,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-38, April.
- Andreja Jaklic & Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec, 2008. "Innovation Cooperation and Innovation Activity of Slovenian Enterprises," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 20108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2013. "Strategic Location Choice under Dynamic Oligopolistic Competition and Spillovers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def1, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Rod Falvey & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, . "Competitive and Harmonised R&D Policies for International R&D Alliances involving Asymmetric Firms," Discussion Papers 12/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.