Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Shu-Chin, 2013. "Capital outflow and R&D investment in the parent firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 245-260.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykoianni, E & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005.
"Strategic R&D location by multinational firms: Spillovers, technology sourcing, and competition,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/228402, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008. "Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing, and Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 759-779, 09.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykogianni, Elissavet & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 5060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dawid, Herbert & Greiner, Alfred & Zou, Benteng, 2010.
"Optimal foreign investment dynamics in the presence of technological spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 296-313, March.
- Herbert Dawid & Alfred Greiner & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Optimal Foreign Investment Dynamics in the Presence of Technological Spillovers," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kai Zhao, 2011. "Entry mode choice and target firm selection: private and collective incentive analysis," Working Papers halshs-00856139, HAL.
- Spiros Bougheas & David Greenaway & Kittipong Jangkamolkulchai & Richard Kneller, . "Technology Gap, Foreign Direct Investment, and Market Structure," Discussion Papers 08/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2011.
"Selection Effects with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Economics Series Working Papers
588, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rod Falvey & Khemarat Talerngsri Teerasuwannajak, . "Competitive and Harmonised R&D Policies for International R&D Alliances involving Asymmetric Firms," Discussion Papers 12/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2005. "Market Power, Innovative Activity and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 22, Bank of Greece.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Strategic R&D Location in European Manufacturing Industries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 183-206, July.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykogianni, Elissavet & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2006. "Strategic R&D location in European manufacturing industries," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121132, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Leo A. Grunfeld & FRANCESCA SANNA-RANDACCIO, 2009. "Cross Border M&A: Who Buys Whom When Market Size and Technology Levels Differ?," DIS Technical Reports 2009-12, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Leo A. Grünfeld, 2001. "Technology Spillovers: A Motive for Foreign Direct Investment?," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 27, pages 97-120.
- Ben Ferrett, 2012. "Acquisition versus Green eld Investment versus Export in an International Oligopoly with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2012_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Kai Zhao, . "Entry mode choice and target firm selection: private and collective incentive analysis," Papers 2012-06, TEPP Working Papers.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2011. "Relocation and Investment in R&D by Firms," IKERLANAK 2011-52, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.