Optimal pricing of telephone usage: An econometric implementation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gasmi, Farid & Ivaldi, Marc & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1992.
"Rent Extraction and Incentives for Efficiency in Recent Regulatory Proposals,"
IDEI Working Papers
21, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gasmi, F & Ivaldi, M & Laffont, Jean Jacques, 1994. "Rent Extraction and Incentives for Efficiency in Recent Regulatory Proposals," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 151-76, May.
- Ivaldi, M. & Martimort, D., 1992.
"Competition Under Nonlinear Pricing,"
93.288, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, December.
- Wolak, Frank A., 1993. "Telecommunications demand modeling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 179-195, July.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, April.
- Michal Grajek, 2003.
"Estimating Network Effects and Compatibility in Mobile Telecommunications,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-26, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michal Grajek, 2007. "Estimating network effects and compatibility in mobile telecommunications," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Sophie Larribeau, 2002.
"A Structural Econometric Model of Price Discrimination in the Mortgage Lending Industry,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Larribeau, Sophie, 2002. "A Structural Econometric Model of Price Discrimination in the Mortgage Lending Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bölcskei, Vanda, 2010.
"A távbeszélő-szolgáltatások keresleti modelljeinek áttekintése - különös tekintettel a vezetékes és mobilszolgáltatások közötti helyettesítés becslésére
[A review of the demand ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 517-535.
- Laura Rinaldi, 2008. "Estimation of network externalities and critical mass in the mobile telephone market: a panel data analysis of the OECD countries," Working Papers 1_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Grajek, Michal, 2010. "Estimating network effects and compatibility: Evidence from the Polish mobile market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-143, May.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "ICTs diffusion trajectories and economic development – an empirical evidence for 46 developing countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 18, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Doganoglu, Toker & Grzybowski, Lukasz, 2007. "Estimating network effects in mobile telephony in Germany," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 65-79, March.
- Baraldi, A. Laura, 2008. "Network Externalities and Critical Mass in the Mobile Telephone Network: a Panel Data Estimation," MPRA Paper 13373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Naufel Vilcassim & Amar Cheema & Yuxin Chen & Gregory Crawford & Kartik Hosanagar & Raghuram Iyengar & Oded Koenigsberg & Robin Lee & Eugenio Miravete & Ozge Sahin, 2012. "Price discrimination in service industries," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 423-438, June.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Does Technology Adoption Matter For Economic Development? An Empirical Evidence For Latin American Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 17, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Jensen, Sissel, 2008. "Two-part tariffs with quality degradation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 473-489, March.
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2009. "Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Larribeau, Sophie, 2004. "A structural econometric model of price discrimination in the French mortgage lending industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-134, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.