Comovements in the equity prices of large complex financial institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Stability.
Volume (Year): 2 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jfstabil
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1999.12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Empirical Investigation of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1073-1103, December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Dungey, M. H., 1999.
"Decomposing exchange rate volatility around the Pacific Rim,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 525-535.
- Mardi H Dungey, 1999. "Decomposing Exchange Rate Volatility Around the Pacific Rim," Working Papers 1999.12, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 2004.
"Cross-section Regression with Common Shocks,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm401, Yale School of Management.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee & Gonzalez-Hermosillo, Brenda & Martin, Vance, 2006. "Contagion in international bond markets during the Russian and the LTCM crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2003. "Towards a macroprudential framework for financial supervision and regulation?," BIS Working Papers 128, Bank for International Settlements.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A., 1986. "Performance measurement with the arbitrage pricing theory : A new framework for analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 373-394, March.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994.
"Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-33, July.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990. "Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A., 1988. "Risk and return in an equilibrium APT : Application of a new test methodology," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 255-289, September.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-50, July.
- Connor, Gregory & Korajczyk, Robert A, 1993. " A Test for the Number of Factors in an Approximate Factor Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1263-91, September.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- repec:fth:latrob:99.12 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-Espinosa, Germán & Rubia, Antonio & Valderrama, Laura & Antón, Miguel, 2013. "Good for one, bad for all: Determinants of individual versus systemic risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 287-299.
- Phil Molyneux & Klaus Schaeck & Tim Zhou, 2011. "Too Systemically Important to Fail in Banking," Working Papers 11011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009.
"Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability,"
Working Paper Research
167, National Bank of Belgium.
- De Jonghe, Olivier, 2010. "Back to the basics in banking? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 387-417, July.
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- De Jonghe, O.G., 2009. "Back to Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Discussion Paper 2009-45 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chira, Inga & Madura, Jeff & Viale, Ariel M., 2013. "Bank exposure to market fear," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 451-459.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Luduvice, André Victor D. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2011.
"Modeling default probabilities: The case of Brazil,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 513-534, October.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & A. Luduvice, 2011. "Modeling Default Probabilities: the case of Brazil," Working Papers Series 232, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2013.
"Stock Return Co-movement and Systemic Risk in the Turkish Banking System,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(Special I), pages 41-63.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2013. "Stock Return Comovement and Systemic Risk in the Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1302, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Binici, Mahir & Köksal, Bülent & Orman, Cüneyt, 2012. "Stock return comovement and systemic risk in the Turkish banking system," MPRA Paper 38663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.