The Toronto Stock Exchange preopening session
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 6 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhavan, Ananth & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2000. "Price Discovery in Auction Markets: A Look Inside the Black Box," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 627-58.
- Reena Aggarwal & Pat Conroy, 2000. "Price Discovery in Initial Public Offerings and the Role of the Lead Underwriter," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2903-2922, December.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Charles Cao & Eric Ghysels & Frank Hatheway, 2000. "Price Discovery without Trading: Evidence from the Nasdaq Preopening," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1339-1365, 06.
- Bruno Biais & Pierre Hillion & Chester Spatt, 1999. "Price Discovery and Learning during the Preopening Period in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1218-1248, December.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen, 2000. "Can transparent markets survive?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 425-459, March.
- Luis Angel Medrano & Xavier Vives, 1998.
"Strategic Behavior and Price Discovery,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1825, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Medrano, Luis Angel & Vives, Xavier, 1997. "Strategic Behaviour and Price Discovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 1768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis A. Medrano & Xavier Vives, 1997. "Strategic behavior and price discovery," Economics Working Papers 238, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Brian F. Smith, 2001. "Upstairs Market for Principal and Agency Trades: Analysis of Adverse Information and Price Effects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1723-1746, October.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Hendershott, Terrence, 2008. "A comparison of trading and non-trading mechanisms for price discovery," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 839-849, December.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Nguyen, Huong Giang (Lily) & Pham, Peter Kien, 2012. "Overnight public information, order placement, and price discovery during the pre-opening period," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2837-2851.
- Mao, Wen & Pagano, Michael S., 2011. "Specialists as risk managers: The competition between intermediated and non-intermediated markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Laurence Lescourret, 2012.
"Non-fundamental Information and Market-makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session,"
- Lescourret, Laurence, 2012. "Non-Fundamental Information and Market-Makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session," ESSEC Working Papers WP1212, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Rydge, James, 2006. "The influence of call auction algorithm rules on market efficiency," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 199-222, May.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Asim Ijaz Khwaja & Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Kelly Shue, 2009.
"Screening Peers Softly: Inferring the Quality of Small Borrowers,"
NBER Working Papers
15242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Shue, Kelly, 2013. "Screening Peers Softly: Inferring the Quality of Small Borrowers," Working Paper Series rwp13-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Ting Lau, Sie & McInish, Thomas, 2007. "Opening and closing behavior following the introduction of call auctions in Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 18-35, January.
- Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2009. "Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Ryan J. Davies, 2001. "Matching and the Estimated Impact of Inter-listing (updated July 2003)," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-11, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Jun 2003.
- Dan Bernhardt & Bart Taub, 2006. "Kyle v. Kyle (’85 v. ’89)," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Dionne, Georges & Duchesne, Pierre & Pacurar, Maria, 2009.
"Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) using tick-by-tick data with application to the Toronto Stock Exchange,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 777-792, December.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre Duchesne & Maria Pacurar, 2005. "Intraday Value at Risk (IVaR) Using Tick-by-Tick Data with Application to the Toronto Stock Exchange," Cahiers de recherche 0533, CIRPEE.
- Lo, Ingrid & Sapp, Stephen G., 2010. "Order aggressiveness and quantity: How are they determined in a limit order market?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 213-237, July.
- Gernot Hinterleitner & Philipp Hornung & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2012. "A Good Beginning Makes a Good Market: The Effect of Different Market Opening Structures on Market Quality," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-01, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009.
"Equilibrium Discovery and Preopening Mechanisms in an Experimental Market,"
IDEI Working Papers
543, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Pouget, Sébastien, 2009. "Equilibrium Discovery and Preopening Mechanisms in an Experimental Market," TSE Working Papers 09-001, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2011. "Housewives of Tokyo versus the gnomes of Zurich: Measuring price discovery in sequential markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 82-108, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.