Can transparent markets survive?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1995. "Consolidation, Fragmentation, and the Disclosure of Trading Information," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 579-603.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Nanda, Vikram, 1991. "Multimarket Trading and Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 483-511.
- Bloomfield, Robert, 1996. " Quotes, Prices, and Estimates in a Laboratory Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1791-1808, December.
- Madhavan, A., 1991.
"Security Prices and Market Transparency,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
1-92, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Biais, Bruno, 1993. " Price Information and Equilibrium Liquidity in Fragmented and Centralized Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 157-85, March.
- Marco Cipriani & Antonio Guarino, 2005.
"Herd Behavior in a Laboratory Financial Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1427-1443, December.
- Bert Menkveld, 2001. "Splitting Orders in Fragmented Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2006.
"Splitting orders in overlapping markets: a study of cross-listed stocks,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2008. "Splitting orders in overlapping markets: A study of cross-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 145-174, April.
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2009.
"Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2007. "Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network," Working Paper Research 121, National Bank of Belgium.
- Degryse, H.A. & Achter, M. van & Wuyts, G., 2007. "Dynamic Order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Discussion Paper 2007-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2004. "Dynamic order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0415, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Acharya, Viral V & Johnson, Tim, 2005.
"Insider Trading in Credit Derivatives,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Jong, Cyriel & Koedijk, Kees & Schnitzlein, Charles, 2002. "Stock Market Quality in the Prescence of a Traded Option," CEPR Discussion Papers 3173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001.
"Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
4, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Jan Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001. "Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 55-85, June.
- Ryan Davies, 2000. "Registered trader participation during the Toronto Stock Exchange's pre-opening session," Working Papers 997, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Center of Excellence SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.