Equity market integration in the Asia-Pacific region: A smooth transition analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Financial Analysis.
Volume (Year): 13 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1998.
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm111, Yale School of Management.
- Leybourne, Stephen J. & Mizen, Paul, 1999. "Understanding the disinflations in Australia, Canada and New Zealand using evidence from smooth transition analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 799-816, October.
- Campbell, John Y & Hamao, Yasushi, 1992.
" Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 43-69, March.
- John Y. Campbell & Yasushi Hamao, 1989. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 3191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Campbell, John, 1992. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," Scholarly Articles 3207694, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Time-Varying World Market Integration,"
NBER Working Papers
4843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-75, September.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P., 1999. "Hot money, accounting labels and the permanence of capital flows to developing countries: an empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 337-364, August.
- Korajczyk, Robert A., 1995.
"A measure of stock market integration for developed and emerging markets,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1482, The World Bank.
- Korajczyk, Robert A, 1996. "A Measure of Stock Market Integration for Developed and Emerging Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 267-89, May.
- Janakiramanan, Sundaram & Lamba, Asjeet S., 1998. "An empirical examination of linkages between Pacific-Basin stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 155-173, June.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Fadner, Kenneth, 1971. "The Interdependence of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 89-94, March.
- Eduardo Roca, 1999. "Short-term and long-term price linkages between the equity markets of Australia and its major trading partners," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 501-511.
- Lessard, Donald R, 1973. "International Portfolio Diversification: A Multivariate Analysis for a Group of Latin American Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 619-33, June.
- Chung, Pin J. & Liu, Donald J., 1994. "Common stochastic trends in pacific rim stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 241-259.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Gebka, Bartosz & Serwa, Dobromil, 2007. "Intra- and inter-regional spillovers between emerging capital markets around the world," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-221, June.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2010.
"Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets,"
19853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2012. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-22.
- Los, Cornelis A. & Yu, Bing, 2008.
"Persistence characteristics of the Chinese stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 64-82.
- Cornelis A. Los & Bing Yu, 2005. "Persistence Characteristics of the Chinese Stock Markets," Finance 0508008, EconWPA.
- Baumöhl, Eduard, 2013. "Stock market integration between the CEE-4 and the G7 markets: Asymmetric DCC and smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 43834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2013.
"Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4158, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gebka, Bartosz, 2006. "Leaders and Laggards: International Evidence on Spillovers in Returns, Variance, and Trading Volume," Working Paper Series 2006,1, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Choudhry, Taufiq & Lu, Lin & Peng, Ke, 2007. "Common stochastic trends among Far East stock prices: Effects of the Asian financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 242-261.
- Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Bhaduri, Saumitra N., 2011. "Correlation dynamics in equity markets: evidence from India," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Tai, Chu-Sheng, 2007. "Market integration and currency risk in Asian emerging markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 98-117, January.
- Priscilla Swartz, 2006. "Global Versus Regional Systematic Risk and International Asset Allocations in Asia," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(1), pages 77-89, May.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Are South East Europe stock markets integrated with regional and global stock markets?," MPRA Paper 44133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Gregory Birg & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Integration Of Smaller European Equity Markets : A Time-Varying Integration Score Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp136, IIIS.
- Nistor, Costel & Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2012. "Impact of the global crisis on the linkages between CAC 40 and indexes from CEE countries," MPRA Paper 42511, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.