China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011.
"Effective Environmental Protection in the Context of Government Decentralization,"
2011.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Effective environmental protection in the context of government decentralization," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-82, March.
- Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau & Lee, Amy H.I., 2010. "Strategic selection of suitable projects for hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 413-421, January.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & C.Y. Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2008.
"Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
32/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Grant Ferrier, 2010. "The evolution of the environmental industry in the post-NAFTA era in Mexico," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008.
"Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment," MPRA Paper 12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau, 2011. "A model to analyze strategic products for photovoltaic silicon thin-film solar cell power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1271-1283, February.
- Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei, 2008. "The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 547-555, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010.
"Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages S47-S56, September.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective," Working Papers 2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanada, Momoe & Dong, Liang & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Fujii, Minoru & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Hirano, Yujiro & Togawa, Takuya & Geng, Yong, 2013. "Regional disparity and cost-effective SO2 pollution control in China: A case study in 5 mega-cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1322-1331.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010.
"China in the transition to a low-carbon economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6638-6653, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.