China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & Chunyong Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2009.
"Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
11-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & C.Y. Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2008. "Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 32/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010.
"Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages S47-S56, September.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective," Working Papers 2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smyth, Russell & Mishra, Vinod & Qian, Xiaolei, 2008. "The Environment and Well-Being in Urban China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 547-555, December.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010.
"China in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
109, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008.
"Asian Energy and Environmental Policy: Promoting Growth While Preserving the Environment,"
12224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3905-3924, October.
- Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau, 2011. "A model to analyze strategic products for photovoltaic silicon thin-film solar cell power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1271-1283, February.
- Grant Ferrier, 2010. "The evolution of the environmental industry in the post-NAFTA era in Mexico," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau & Lee, Amy H.I., 2010. "Strategic selection of suitable projects for hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 413-421, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.