Sustainability of energy production and use in Iran
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Hessari, F. A., 2005. "Sectoral energy consumption in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Midilli, Adnan & Dincer, Ibrahim & Ay, Murat, 2006. "Green energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3623-3633, December.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 1999. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 427-440, September.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 2000. "Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 157-175, June.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 1999. "Environmental impacts of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 845-854, December.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E., 2011.
"An analysis of oil production by OPEC countries: Persistence, breaks, and outliers,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 442-453, January.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana & James E. Payne, 2011. "An Analysis of Oil Production by OPEC Countries: Persistence, Breaks, and Outliers," Faculty Working Papers 01/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Zangeneh, Ali & Jadid, Shahram & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan, 2009. "A hierarchical decision making model for the prioritization of distributed generation technologies: A case study for Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5752-5763, December.
- Bagheri Moghaddam, Nasser & Mousavi, Sayyed Moslem & Nasiri, Masoud & Moallemi, Enayat A. & Yousefdehi, Hami, 2011. "Wind energy status of Iran: Evaluating Iran's technological capability in manufacturing wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 4200-4211.
- Amin Yousefi-Sahzabi & Kyuro Sasaki & Hossein Yousefi & Yuichi Sugai, 2011. "CO 2 emission and economic growth of Iran," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Barros, C.P. & Assaf, A., 2009. "Bootstrapped efficiency measures of oil blocks in Angola," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4098-4103, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.