Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haas, Reinhard & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Residential energy demand in OECD-countries and the role of irreversible efficiency improvements," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 421-442, September.
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
- Frens Pries & Andre Doree, 2005. "A century of innovation in the Dutch construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 561-564.
- Anna Dubois & Lars-Erik Gadde, 2002. "The construction industry as a loosely coupled system: implications for productivity and innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 621-631.
- Megan K Blake & Susan Hanson, 2005. "Rethinking innovation: context and gender," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(4), pages 681-701, April.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Dewick, Paul, 2002. "Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 989-1008, August.
- Dahlin, Kristina B. & Behrens, Dean M., 2005. "When is an invention really radical?: Defining and measuring technological radicalness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 717-737, June.
- Sharif, Naubahar, 2006. "Emergence and development of the National Innovation Systems concept," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 745-766, June.
- Lynn Mytelka, 2000. "Local Systems Of Innovation In A Globalized World Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 15-32.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
- Robert W. Fri, 2003. "The Role of Knowledge: Technological Innovation in the Energy System," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 51-74.
- Vermeulen, Walter J.V. & Hovens, Jeroen, 2006. "Competing explanations for adopting energy innovations for new office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2719-2735, November.
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & Worrell, Ernst, 2013. "Innovation and adoption of energy efficient technologies: An exploratory analysis of Italian primary metal manufacturing SMEs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 430-440.
- Makram El-Shagi & Claus Michelsen & Sebastian Rosenschon, 2014. "Regulation, Innovation and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Building Energy Efficiency Standards in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1371, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nor'Aini YUSOF & Ismael Younis ABU-JARAD & Mohd Hasanal BADREE, 2012. "The Effectiveness Of Government Incentives To Facilitate An Innovative Housing Delivery System: The Perspective Of Housing Developers," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 55-68, February.
- Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of Innovation and Energy Profiles in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," MPRA Paper 16344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2010.
"Analysis of ESCO activities using country indicators,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2760-2771, December.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of ESCO Activities Using Country Indicators," MPRA Paper 17012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berardi, Umberto, 2013. "Stakeholders’ influence on the adoption of energy-saving technologies in Italian homes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 520-530.
- Garrett, Vicki & Koontz, Tomas M., 2008. "Breaking the cycle: Producer and consumer perspectives on the non-adoption of passive solar housing in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1551-1566, April.
- Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas & Steinbach, Jan, 2013. "Renewable heating: Perspectives and the impact of policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 44-58.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Batrakova, Svetlana, 2010. "Stimulating energy-efficient innovations in the Dutch building sector: Empirical evidence from patent counts and policy lessons," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7803-7817, December.
- Luis Roberto Arruda & Valdir de Jesus Lameira & Osvaldo Luiz Gonçalves Quelhas & Fernando Neves Pereira, 2013. "Sustainability in the Brazilian Heavy Construction Industry: An Analysis of Organizational Practices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 4312-4328, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.