Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 7-8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hobday, Mike, 1998. "Product complexity, innovation and industrial organisation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 689-710, February.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Gotsch, Matthias & Hipp, Christiane & Gallego, J. & Rubalcaba, L., 2011. "Sectoral innovation performance in the knowledge intensive services," Working Paper Series 11, Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU Cottbus), Chair of Organization, Human Resource & General Management.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Dewick, Paul, 2002. "Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 989-1008, August.
- Criscuolo, Paola & Salter, Ammon & Sheehan, Tony, 2007. "Making knowledge visible: Using expert yellow pages to map capabilities in professional services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1603-1619, December.
- Cacciatori, Eugenia, 2008. "Memory objects in project environments: Storing, retrieving and adapting learning in project-based firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1591-1601, October.
- Manley, Karen, 2008. "Against the odds: Small firms in Australia successfully introducing new technology on construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1751-1764, December.
- Ammon J Salter & David M Gann, 2001. "The Role of Middle Range Publications in the Development of Engineering Knowledge," SPRU Working Paper Series 58, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2005. "Modularity and innovation in knowledge-intensive business services: IT outsourcing in Germany and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1419-1439, November.
- Engwall, Mats, 2003. "No project is an island: linking projects to history and context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 789-808, May.
- Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan, 2006. "Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-561, May.
- Gil, Nuno & Miozzo, Marcela & Massini, Silvia, 2012. "The innovation potential of new infrastructure development: An empirical study of Heathrow airport's T5 project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 452-466.
- Ibert, Oliver, 2004. "Projects and firms as discordant complements: organisational learning in the Munich software ecology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1529-1546, December.
- Salter, Ammon & Gann, David, 2003. "Sources of ideas for innovation in engineering design," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1309-1324, September.
- Barlow, James & Köberle-Gaiser, Martina, 2008. "The private finance initiative, project form and design innovation: The UK's hospitals programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1392-1402, September.
- Claudiu George BOCEAN, 2011. "Project Based Organization - An Integrated Approach," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 265-273, November.
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.