A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 15 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egging, Rudolf G. & Gabriel, Steven A., 2006. "Examining market power in the European natural gas market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2762-2778, November.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "Impacts of the German Support for Renewable Energy on Electricity Prices, Emissions and Profits: An Analysis Based on a European Electricity Market Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graf, Christoph & Wozabal, David, 2013. "Measuring competitiveness of the EPEX spot market for electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 948-958.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & van Oostvoorn, Frits, 2008. "Natural gas corridors between the EU and its main suppliers: Simulation results with the dynamic GASTALE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1890-1906, June.
- Manfred Horn & Claudia Kemfert & Vitaly Kalashnikov, 2006. "Can the German Electricity Market Benefit from the EU Enlargement?: Results of Scenario Calculations Using the EMELIE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 632, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Janssen, Matthias & Wobben, Magnus, 2008. "Electricity Pricing and Market Power - Evidence from Germany," MPRA Paper 11400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Parsa Moghaddam, Mohsen & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohamad Kazem, 2013. "Development of a virtual power market model to investigate strategic and collusive behavior of market players," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 717-728.
- Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J., 2007. "An overview of the Portuguese electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1967-1977, March.
- Nasiri, Fuzhan & Zaccour, Georges, 2009. "An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4514-4522, November.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "The Effect of Market Power on Electricity Storage Utilization: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 947, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Keles, Dogan & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik & Ortlieb, Sebastian & Fichtner, Wolf, 2013. "A combined modeling approach for wind power feed-in and electricity spot prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 213-225.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2013. "Price Dynamics in Electricity Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1314, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Matthias Janssen & Magnus Wobben, . "Electricity Pricing and Market Power - Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 200121, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Janssen, Matthias & Wobben, Magnus, 2008. "Electricity pricing and market power: Evidence from Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 9, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Keles, Dogan & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf, 2012. "Comparison of extended mean-reversion and time series models for electricity spot price simulation considering negative prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1012-1032.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.