Using energy scenarios to explore alternative energy pathways in California
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Stephen, 1993. "Using scenarios to explore future energy demand in industrialized countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 264-275, March.
- Richard Duke & Daniel M. Kammen, 1999. "The Economics of Energy Market Transformation Programs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 15-64.
- Antonio Angelo Romano & Giuseppe Scandurra, 2011. "The Investments in Renewable Energy Sources: Do Low Carbon Economies Better Invest In Green Technologies?," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 107-115.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Xavier, Antonio Augusto de Paula, 2007. "Organizational human factors as barriers to energy efficiency in electrical motors systems in industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5784-5794, November.
- Scandurra, Giuseppe & Romano, Antonio Angelo, 2011. "The investments in renewable energy sources: do low carbon economies better invest in green technologies?," MPRA Paper 34216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kadian, Rashmi & Dahiya, R.P. & Garg, H.P., 2007. "Energy-related emissions and mitigation opportunities from the household sector in Delhi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6195-6211, December.
- Irene Scher & Jonathan Koomey, 2011. "Is accurate forecasting of economic systems possible?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 473-479, February.
- McPherson, Madeleine & Karney, Bryan, 2014. "Long-term scenario alternatives and their implications: LEAP model application of Panama׳s electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 146-157.
- Koomey, Jonathan & Hultman, Nathan E., 2007. "A reactor-level analysis of busbar costs for US nuclear plants, 1970-2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5630-5642, November.
- Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander, 2011. "Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6760-6780.
- Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Karlsson, Kenneth, 2011. "100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 488-501, February.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2010. "Modelling energy demand of developing countries: Are the specific features adequately captured?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1979-1990, April.
- McCarthy, Ryan & Yang, Christopher & Ogden, Joan M., 2008. "California Energy Demand Scenario Projections to 2050," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt36x5006p, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Blanca Moreno Cuartas & Ana Jesús López Menéndez, 2008. "Las energías renovables: Perspectivas e impacto sobre el empleo en Asturias," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 177-195.
- Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel, 2014. "Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 615-629.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Gall, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mulugetta, Yacob & Mantajit, Nathinee & Jackson, Tim, 2007. "Power sector scenarios for Thailand: An exploratory analysis 2002-2022," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3256-3269, June.
- Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2009. "Sensitivity analysis of technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 788-798, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.