Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 9 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India,"
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Jianhua Yin, 2012. "Determinants of the increased CO 2 emission and adaption strategy in Chinese energy-intensive industry," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(1), pages 17-30, May.
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2004. "Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Krishnan Narayanan, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing: A Cross-Sectional Study," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 47-58, September.
- Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua, 2014. "Inter-firm collaborations on carbon emission reduction within industrial chains in China: Practices, drivers and effects on firms' performances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-131.
- Lucio, Nilson Rogerio & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & de Camargo, Jose Rubens, 2013. "Strategic energy management in the primary aluminium industry: Self-generation as a competitive factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-188.
- Alberto Gabriele, 2004. "Policy Alternatives In Reforming Power Utilities In Developing Countries: A Critical Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 168, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2005. "Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 543-554, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.