Estimating energy-augmenting technological change in developing country industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voigt, Sebastian & De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena, 2014.
"Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-62.
- Enrica De Cian & Michael Schymura & Elena Verdolini & Sebastian Voigt, 2013. "Energy Intensity Developments in 40 Major Economies: Structural Change or Technology Improvement?," Working Papers 2013.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena & Voigt, Sebastian, 2013. "Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment,"
2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2009. "Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1456-1469, April.
- Gupta, Manish & Sengupta, Ramprasad, 2012. "Energy Savings Potential and Policy for Energy Conservation in Selected Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12/105, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Karanfil, Fatih & Yeddir-Tamsamani, Yasser, 2010.
"Is technological change biased toward energy? A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1842-1850, April.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yasser Yeddir-Tamsamani, 2009. "Is technological change biased toward energy? -A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.