Technical efficiency, production functions and conservation supply curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, Mark D. & Sonnenblick, Richard, 1994. "On the assessment of utility demand-side management programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 848-856, October.
- ARTHUR Rosenfeld & CELINA Atkinson & JONATHAN Koomey & ALAN Meier & ROBERT J. Mowris & LYNN PRICE, 1993. "Conserved Energy Supply Curves For U.S. Buildings," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 45-68, 01.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 1994. "Been top down so long it looks like bottom up to me," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 833-839, October.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Blumstein, Carl & Krieg, Betsy & Schipper, Lee & York, Carl, 1980. "Overcoming social and institutional barriers to energy conservation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 355-371.
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2012.
"Is There an Energy Efficiency Gap?,"
NBER Working Papers
17766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2011. "The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4520-4528, August.
- Willeme, Peter, 2003. "A statistical approach to conservation supply curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 553-564, September.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2008. "Prioritizing Climate Change Mitigation Alternatives: Comparing Transportation Technologies to Options in Other Sectors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5rd41433, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Saunders, Harry D., 2000. "A view from the macro side: rebound, backfire, and Khazzoom-Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 439-449, June.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3680-3689, June.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Guoliang, 2013. "Estimates of electricity saving potential in Chinese nonferrous metals industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 558-568.
- Thierry Bréchet, 1998.
"Working Paper 10-98 - Permis d’émission de CO2 et lutte contre le changement climatique
[Working Paper 10-98 - CO2-emissievergunning en strijd tegen de klimaatverandering]," Working Papers 9810, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.