Technical efficiency, production functions and conservation supply curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blumstein, Carl & Krieg, Betsy & Schipper, Lee & York, Carl, 1980. "Overcoming social and institutional barriers to energy conservation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 355-371.
- ARTHUR Rosenfeld & CELINA Atkinson & JONATHAN Koomey & ALAN Meier & ROBERT J. Mowris & LYNN PRICE, 1993. "Conserved Energy Supply Curves For U.S. Buildings," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 45-68, 01.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 1994. "Been top down so long it looks like bottom up to me," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 833-839, October.
- Levine, Mark D. & Sonnenblick, Richard, 1994. "On the assessment of utility demand-side management programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 848-856, October.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2011. "The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4520-4528, August.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2008. "Prioritizing Climate Change Mitigation Alternatives: Comparing Transportation Technologies to Options in Other Sectors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5rd41433, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Thierry Bréchet, 1998.
"Working Paper 10-98 - Permis d’émission de CO2 et lutte contre le changement climatique
[Working Paper 10-98 - CO2-emissievergunning en strijd tegen de klimaatverandering]," Working Papers 9810, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Guoliang, 2013. "Estimates of electricity saving potential in Chinese nonferrous metals industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 558-568.
- Hunt Allcott & Michael Greenstone, 2012.
"Is There an Energy Efficiency Gap?,"
NBER Working Papers
17766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3680-3689, June.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Saunders, Harry D., 2000. "A view from the macro side: rebound, backfire, and Khazzoom-Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 439-449, June.
- Willeme, Peter, 2003. "A statistical approach to conservation supply curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 553-564, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.