Quantifying the credibility of energy projections from trends in past data : The US energy sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2007.
"The rationality of EIA forecasts under symmetric and asymmetric loss,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 102-121, May.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2005. "The rationality of EIA forecasts under symmetric and asymmetric loss," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1009, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Herrnstadt, Evan & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009.
"Understanding errors in EIA projections of energy demand,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 198-209, August.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Herrnstadt, Evan & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2008. "Understanding Errors in EIA Projections of Energy Demand," Discussion Papers dp-08-54, Resources For the Future.
- Laitner, J. A. & DeCanio, S. J. & Koomey, J. G. & Sanstad, A. H., 2003. "Room for improvement: increasing the value of energy modeling for policy analysis," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 87-94, June.
- O'Neill, Brian C. & Desai, Mausami, 2005. "Accuracy of past projections of US energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 979-993, May.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian, 2005. "The Rationality of EIA Forecasts under Symmetric and Asymmetric Loss," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2ts415ts, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bentzen, Jan & Linderoth, Hans, 2001.
"Has the accuracy of energy demand projections in the OECD countries improved since the 1970s?,"
01-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bentzen, J. & Linderoth, H., 2001. "Has the accuracy of energy demand projections in the OECD countries improved since the 1970s?," Papers 01-5, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.