Modeling of industrial energy consumption: An introduction and context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olutomi I Adeyemi & Lester C. Hunt, 2006.
"Modelling OECD Industrial Energy Demand: Asymmetric Price Responses and Energy – Saving Technical Change,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
115, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Adeyemi, Olutomi I. & Hunt, Lester C., 2007. "Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: Asymmetric price responses and energy-saving technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 693-709, July.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Tol, Richard S.J. & Weyant, John P., 2006. "Energy economics' most influential papers," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 405-409, July.
- Murphy, Rose & Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark, 2007. "Hybrid modeling of industrial energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions with an application to Canada," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 826-846, July.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou, 2007. "Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-692, July.
- Oda, Junichiro & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa, 2007. "Diffusion of energy efficient technologies and CO2 emission reductions in iron and steel sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 868-888, July.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 2007. "Industrial natural gas consumption in the United States: An empirical model for evaluating future trends," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 743-759, July.
- Gielen, Dolf & Taylor, Michael, 2007. "Modelling industrial energy use: The IEAs Energy Technology Perspectives," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 889-912, July.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mandaraka, M., 2007. "Decomposition analysis for assessing the progress in decoupling industrial growth from CO2 emissions in the EU manufacturing sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 636-664, July.
- Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2007. "The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 779-798, July.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2007.
"Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 799-825, July.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2006. "Where Are the Industrial Technologies in Energy-Economy Models?: An Innovative CGE Approach for Steel Production in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2010. "Monitoring energy efficiency trends in European industry: Which top-down method should be used?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6910-6918, November.
- Gander, James P., 2012. "A simple dynamic energy capacity model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 78-81.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2010.
"Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level -- Analyses of NAMEA data,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2457-2467, October.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Embedding the drivers of emission efficiency at regional level Analyses of NAMEA data," Working Papers 201008, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Lucio, Nilson Rogerio & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & de Camargo, Jose Rubens, 2013. "Strategic energy management in the primary aluminium industry: Self-generation as a competitive factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-188.
- Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan, 2008. "An econometrics view of worldwide fossil fuel consumption and the role of US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 775-786, February.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "The sensitivity of the South African industrial sector’s electricity consumption to electricity price fluctuations," Working Papers 201225, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés, 2013. "An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 120-130.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The energy demand in the British and German industrial sectors: Heterogeneity and common factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 175-187, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.