ENTICE-BR: The effects of backstop technology R&D on climate policy models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand, 2007.
"Innovation Markets in the Policy Appraisal of Climate Change Mitigation,"
IDEI Working Papers
481, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand, 2007. "Innovation markets in the policy appraisal of climate change mitigation," LERNA Working Papers 07.12.233, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2012. "Directed technical change, unilateral actions, and climate change," Discussion papers e-11-007, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008.
"Managing R&D risk in renewable energy,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1058, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48726, Farm Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Michel Moreaux, 2008. "Introduction," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(6), pages 783-785.
- DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Hunter, Kevin & Sreepathi, Sarat, 2012. "The case for repeatable analysis with energy economy optimization models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1845-1853.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.