Market power analysis for the Colombian electricity market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Richard, 1999. "The Electricity Contract Market in England and Wales," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 107-24, March.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik Morch & Harbord, David, 1993.
"Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 531-46, May.
- Von der Fehr, N.H.M. & Harbord, D., 1992. "Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry," Memorandum 09/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- John Bower & Derek W. Bunn, 2000. "Model-Based Comparisons of Pool and Bilateral Markets for Electricity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-29.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrigo Taborda & Julieth Santamaría, 2011. "Productivity growth in electric energy retail in Colombia. A bootstrapped malmquist indices approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009152, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2006. "Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3527-3537, December.
- Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia & Pereira, Amaro Jr., 2007. "Economical efficiency of coordinating the generation by subsystems with the capacity of transmission in the Brazilian market of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 454-466, May.
- Majid Motamedi & Shahram Moeeni & Salman Gharakhani & Iman Keyfarokhi, 2014. "The Behavior of Iranian Restructured Electricity Market in Supply Function Equilibrium Framework," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 178-191, January.
- Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2004.
"Perfomance and Efficiency in Colombia's Power Distribution Sistem: Effects of the 1994 Reform,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN
006942, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2006. "Performance and efficiency in Colombia's power distribution system: Effects of the 1994 reform," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 339-369, May.
- Asgari, Mohammad Hossein & Monsef, Hassan, 2010. "Market power analysis for the Iranian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5582-5599, October.
- Sandsmark, Maria & Tennbakk, Berit, 2010. "Ex post monitoring of market power in hydro dominated electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1500-1509, March.
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Interdependent Preferences, Potential Games and Household Consumption," MPRA Paper 6818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb, Rahul, 2009. "A testable model of consumption with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1804-1816, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.