Allocation of carbon permits within a country: a general equilibrium analysis of the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T Huw Edwards & John P Hutton, . "Carbon Abatement and its international effects in Europe including effects on other pollutants: a general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers 98/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Boero, G. & Clarke, R. & Winters, L.A., 1991.
"Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies,"
91-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Clarke, Rosemary & Boero, Gianna & Winters, L Alan, 1996. "Controlling Greenhouse Gases: A Survey of Global Macroeconomic Studies," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 269-308, October.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-38, March.
- Barrett, Scott, 1998. "Political Economy of the Kyoto Protocol," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 20-39, Winter.
- Smith, Stephen, 1998. "Environmental and Public Finance Aspects of the Taxation of Energy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 64-83, Winter.
- Terry Barker & Jonathan Köhler, 1998. "Equity and ecotax reform in the EU: achieving a 10 per cent reduction in CO2 emissions using excise duties," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 375-402, November.
- Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1997.
"When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets,"
dp-97-18-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams, Roberton III & Goulder, Lawrence H., 1999. "When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 52-84, January.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1997. "When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets," NBER Working Papers 5967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Ke, 2014.
"Provincial allocation of carbon emission reduction targets in China: An approach based on improved fuzzy cluster and Shapley value decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 630-644.
- Shiwei Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Ke Wang, 2012. "Provincial allocation of carbon emission reduction targets in China: An approach based on improved fuzzy cluster and Shapley value decomposition," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 31, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Pezzey, John C.V., 2006. "Neither the rock nor the hard place: using payment thresholds to balance the politics and the economics of emissions control," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139892, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cathrine Hagem & Bjart Holtsmark & Thomas Sterner, 2012. "Mechanism design for refunding emissions payment," Discussion Papers 705, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Smith, Richard D. & Yago, Milton & Millar, Michael & Coast, Jo, 2005. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of a healthcare problem: The application of computable general equilibrium analysis to antimicrobial resistance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1055-1075, November.
- Elena Simonova & Rock Lefebvre, 2009. "Carbon Revenue Recycling - Opportunities and Challenges," Working Papers 090904, Certified General Accountants Association of Canada.
- Boemare, Catherine & Quirion, Philippe, 2002.
"Implementing greenhouse gas trading in Europe: lessons from economic literature and international experiences,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 213-230, December.
- Catherine Boemare & Philippe Quirion, 2002. "Implementing greenhouse gas trading in Europe: lessons from economic literature and international experiences," Post-Print halshs-00007264, HAL.
- Sonia Schwartz, 2009. "Comment distribuer les quotas de pollution ?. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(4), pages 535-568.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & van Soest, Daan P., 2003. "Path-dependency and input substitution: implications for energy policy modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 397-407, July.
- Nan Xiang & Feng Xu & Jinghua Sha, 2013. "Simulation Analysis of China’s Energy and Industrial Structure Adjustment Potential to Achieve a Low-carbon Economy by 2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 5081-5099, November.
- O'Ryan, Raúl & de Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Munasinghe, Mohan, 2005. "Computable general equilibrium model analysis of economywide cross effects of social and environmental policies in Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 447-472, September.
- Rivers, Nic, 2010. "Impacts of climate policy on the competitiveness of Canadian industry: How big and how to mitigate?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1092-1104, September.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
- Damien Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2006. "CO2 abatement, competitiveness and leakage in the European cement industry under the EU ETS: Grandfathering vs. output-based allocation," Post-Print halshs-00639327, HAL.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2011. "Output-based allocation and investment in clean technologies," Discussion Papers 644, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013.
"The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
12-055 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "The EU Decarbonisation Roadmap 2050—What way to walk?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 190-207.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "On Multi-Period Allocation Of Tradable Emission Permits," Working Papers FNU-43, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
- Richard D. Smith & Milton Yago & Michael Millar & Joanna Coast, 2006. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Evaluating Policies to Contain Antimicrobial Resistance: A Case Study of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 5(1), pages 55-65.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.