Demand, generation and price in the Norwegian market for electric power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghali, Moheb A, 1987. "Seasonality, Aggregation and the Testing of the Production Smoothing Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 464-69, June.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Time-differentiated pricing and direct load control of residential electricity consumption," Discussion Papers 461, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2010.
"Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: welfare and environmental impact,"
TSE Working Papers
10-182, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2011. "Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: Welfare and environmental impact," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 20-32, January.
- de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2010. "Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: welfare and environmental impact," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chi-Keung Woo, Ira Horowitz, Brian Horii, Ren Orans, and Jay Zarnikau, 2012. "Blowing in the Wind: Vanishing Payoffs of a Tolling Agreement for Natural-gas-fired Generation of Electricity in Texas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C., 2004. "Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 657-672, March.
- Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Bergland, Olvar, 2011. "The impact of daylight saving time on electricity consumption: Evidence from southern Norway and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3558-3571, June.
- Hondroyiannis, George, 2004. "Estimating residential demand for electricity in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 319-334, May.
- Torstein Bye & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2008. "How do Spot prices affect aggregate electricity demand?," Discussion Papers 527, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kopsakangas Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2012. "Real-Time Pricing in the Nordic Power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1131-1142.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2009. "Direct load control of residential water heaters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3502-3512, September.
- Moral-Carcedo, Julian & Vicens-Otero, Jose, 2005. "Modelling the non-linear response of Spanish electricity demand to temperature variations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 477-494, May.
- Dicembrino , Claudio & Trovato, Giovanni, 2013. "Structural Breaks, Price and Income Elasticity, and Forecast of the Monthly Italian Electricity Demand," MPRA Paper 47653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woo, C.K. & Zarnikau, J. & Moore, J. & Horowitz, I., 2011. "Wind generation and zonal-market price divergence: Evidence from Texas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3928-3938, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.