Implementing a subjective MCI model: An application to the furniture market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, Lee G & Nakanishi, Masao, 1983. " Standardizing Variables in Multiplicative Choice Models," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 96-108, June.
- Theil, Henri, 1969. "A Multinomial Extension of the Linear Logit Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-59, October.
- Nakanishi, Masao & Cooper, Lee G & Kassarjian, Harold H, 1974. " Voting for a Political Candidate under Conditions of Minimal Information," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 36-43, Se.
- Masao Nakanishi & Lee G. Cooper, 1982. "Technical Note—Simplified Estimation Procedures for MCI Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 314-322.
- Monroe, Kent B & Guiltinan, Joseph P, 1975. " A Path-Analytic Exploration of Retail Patronage Influences," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 19-28, June.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-23, Se.
- González-Benito, Óscar & Santos-Requejo, Libia, 2002. "A comparison of approaches to exploit budget allocation data in cross-sectional maximum likelihood estimation of multi-attribute choice models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 315-324, October.
- González-Benito, Óscar, 2004. "Random effects choice models: seeking latent predisposition segments in the context of retail store format selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-177, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.