A Multinomial Extension of the Linear Logit Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Love, H. Alan & Williams, Gary W. & Adams, Wendi L., 1999. "Examining Packer Choice Of Slaughter Cattle Procurment And Pricing Methods," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis de la demanda de alimentos en EspaÃ±a considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2012. "Shannon's measure of information, path averages and the origins of random utility models in transport itinerary or mode choice analysis," PSE Working Papers halshs-00713168, HAL.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1974. "Analysis of Qualitative Variables," NBER Working Papers 0070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cliquet, Gerard, 1995. "Implementing a subjective MCI model: An application to the furniture market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 279-291, July.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2009. "Modeling acreage decisions within the multinomial Logit framework," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200917, INRA UMR SMART.
- Nystrom, Kaj & Skoglund, Jimmy, 2006. "A credit risk model for large dimensional portfolios with application to economic capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2163-2197, August.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00713168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pardo, L. & Pardo, M.C., 2008. "An extension of likelihood-ratio-test for testing linear hypotheses in the baseline-category logit model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1477-1489, January.
- Bodea, Tudor D. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Meyer, Michael D. & Ross, Catherine L., 2009. "Socio-demographic and built environment influences on the odds of being overweight or obese: The Atlanta experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 430-444, May.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2011. "Multimarket Modeling of Agricultural Supply when Crop Land Is a Quasi-fixed Input: A Note," Discussion Papers DP 2011-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Shaheena Bashir & Edward Carter, 2010. "Penalized multinomial mixture logit model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 121-141, March.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2012.
"Le Financement des PME au Cameroun dans un Contexte de Crise Financière
[SMEs Financing issue in Cameroon in the context of Financial Crises]," MPRA Paper 49417, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2013.
- A. Gupta & D. Kasturiratna & T. Nguyen & L. Pardo, 2006. "A New Family of BAN Estimators for Polytomous Logistic Regression Models based on ϕ- Divergence Measures," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 159-176, August.
- Anne Beeson Royalty, . "A Discrete Choice Approach to Estimating Workers' Marginal Valuation of Fringe Benefits," Working Papers 98008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Medina, Sara & Ward, Ronald W., 1999. "A Model Of Retail Outlet Selection For Beef," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Lee, Keunbaik & Mercante, Donald, 2010. "Longitudinal nominal data analysis using marginalized models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 208-218, January.
- Pinder, Jonathan P., 1996. "Decision analysis using multinomial logit models: Mortgage portfolio valuation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 67-77, February.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Boisvert, Richard N., 2005. "Are Farmers' Decisions to Work off the Farm and Participate in the Conservation Reserve Program Independent, Joint or Sequential?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19474, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Karlsson, Anders & Norden, Lars, 2007. "Home sweet home: Home bias and international diversification among individual investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 317-333, February.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson, 2008. "Estimating workers' marginal valuation of employer health benefits: Would insured workers prefer more health insurance or higher wages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-105, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.