Commonality and postponement in multistage assembly systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 142 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonsson, Henrik & Jornsten, Kurt & Silver, Edward A., 1993. "Application of the scenario aggregation approach to a two-stage, stochastic, common component, inventory problem with a budget constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 196-211, July.
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1997. "Modelling the Costs and Benefits of Delayed Product Differentiation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 40-53, January.
- Jonsson, Henrik & Silver, Edward A., 1989. "Optimal and heuristic solutions for a simple common component inventory problem," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 257-267, July.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Michael J. Magazine & Henry L. W. Nuttle, 1986. "The Effect of Commonality on Safety Stock in a Simple Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 982-988, August.
- Yigal Gerchak & Michael J. Magazine & A. Bruce Gamble, 1988. "Component Commonality with Service Level Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 753-760, June.
- David A. Collier, 1982. "Aggregate Safety Stock Levels and Component Part Commonality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1296-1303, November.
- Dellaert, Nico & de Kok, Ton, 2004. "Integrating resource and production decisions in a simple multi-stage assembly system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2009.
"A General Solution Framework for Component-Commonality Problems,"
BuR - Business Research,
German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 2(1), pages 86-106, May.
- Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2008. "A general solution framework for component commonality problems," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 12/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C. Edwin, 2008. "Analysis of postponement strategy by EPQ-based models with planned backorders," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 777-788, October.
- Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F., 2005. "The impact of component commonality in an assemble-to-order environment under supply and demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 472-482, December.
- Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen, 2009. "Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 197-211, January.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- Zhang, Xinyan & Huang, George Q., 2010. "Game-theoretic approach to simultaneous configuration of platform products and supply chains with one manufacturing firm and multiple cooperative suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Li, Jian & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Wang, Shouyang, 2007. "Analysis of postponement strategy for perishable items by EOQ-based models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 31-38, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.