Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 125 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- MacKay, David B. & Bowen, William M. & Zinnes, Joseph L., 1996. "A Thurstonian view of the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 427-444, March.
- Paulson, Dan & Zahir, Sajjad, 1995. "Consequences of uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process: A simulation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 45-56, November.
- Christian Genest & Shuang-Shuang Zhang, 1996. "A Graphical Analysis of Ratio-Scaled Paired Comparison Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 335-349, March.
- Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 1994. "An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 440-454, August.
- Aczel, J. & Alsina, C., 1986. "On synthesis of judgements," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 333-339.
- Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G., 2003. "A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 534-545, August.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura, 2008. "Alternative Approaches On Constructing A Composite Indicator To Measure Agricultural Sustainability," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6489, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Costa, Joao P. & Melo, Paulo & Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Luis C., 2003. "The AGAP system: A GDSS for project analysis and evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 287-303, March.
- Gomez-Limon, J.A. & Atance, I., 2004. "Identification of public objectives related to agricultural sector support," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1045-1071, December.
- Musal, R. Muzaffer & Soyer, Refik & McCabe, Christopher & Kharroubi, Samer A., 2012. "Estimating the population utility function: A parametric Bayesian approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 538-547.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Ignacio Atance, 2004. "Identification of Public Objectives Related to Agricultural Sector Support," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/57, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kallas, Zein & Baba, Yasmina & Rabell, Maria Cristina, 2012. "How Important Are Cultural and Environmental Objectives for Rice farmers in South Senegal?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125980, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.