The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 123 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
- Erlenkotter, Donald, 1981. "A comparative study of approaches to dynamic location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-143, February.
- A J Scott, 1971. "Dynamic location - allocation systems: some basic planning strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Tcha, Dong-wan & Lee, Bum-il, 1984. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the multi-level uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 35-43, October.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel, 1999. "The relocation of a hybrid manufacturing/distribution facility from supply chain perspectives: a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-85, February.
- Krarup, Jakob & Pruzan, Peter Mark, 1983. "The simple plant location problem: Survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 36-57, January.
- Basheer M. Khumawala, 1972. "An Efficient Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Warehouse Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B718-B731, August.
- E S Sheppard, 1974. "A conceptual framework for dynamic location - allocation analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(5), pages 547-564, May.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel, 2007. "Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 533-540, October.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier, 2008. "A dynamic model for facility location in the design of complex supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 678-693, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.