The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 123 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basheer M. Khumawala, 1972. "An Efficient Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Warehouse Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B718-B731, August.
- E S Sheppard, 1974. "A conceptual framework for dynamic location - allocation analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(5), pages 547-564, May.
- Tcha, Dong-wan & Lee, Bum-il, 1984. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the multi-level uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 35-43, October.
- Vargas, Luis G., 1990. "An overview of the analytic hierarchy process and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-8, September.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel, 1999. "The relocation of a hybrid manufacturing/distribution facility from supply chain perspectives: a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-85, February.
- Aikens, C. H., 1985. "Facility location models for distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Krarup, Jakob & Pruzan, Peter Mark, 1983. "The simple plant location problem: Survey and synthesis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 36-57, January.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- A J Scott, 1971. "Dynamic location - allocation systems: some basic planning strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
- Erlenkotter, Donald, 1981. "A comparative study of approaches to dynamic location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-143, February.
- ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel, 2007.
"Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 533-540, October.
- Charles ReVelle & Alan T. Murray & Daniel Serra, 2004. "Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services," Economics Working Papers 753, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier, 2012. "A DC programming heuristic applied to the logistics network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 94-105.
- Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier, 2008. "A dynamic model for facility location in the design of complex supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 678-693, June.
- Benneyan, James C. & Musdal, Hande & Ceyhan, Mehmet Erkan & Shiner, Brian & Watts, Bradley V., 2012. "Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 136-148.
- Zhang, Abraham & Luo, Hao & Huang, George Q., 2013. "A bi-objective model for supply chain design of dispersed manufacturing in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 48-58.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Kiya, Farhad & Davoudpour, Hamid, 2012. "Stochastic programming approach to re-designing a warehouse network under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 919-936.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.