The ability to compensate for suboptimal capacity decisions by optimal pricing decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 118 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1993. "Investigating the Sensitivity of Equilibrium Profits to Advertising Dynamics and Competitive Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1146-1162, September.
- Berg,Sanford V. & Tschirhart,John, 1989. "Natural Monopoly Regulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521338936, October.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-48, November.
- Burness, H Stuart & Patrick, Robert H, 1991. "Peak-Load Pricing with Continuous and Interdependent Demand," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Koschat, Martin A & Srinagesh, Padmanabhan & Uhler, Linda J, 1995. "Efficient Price and Capacity Choices under Uncertain Demand: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2002. "Investing In Farm Worker Housing: A Multi-Season Peak-Load Analysis Of Washington State Data," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36553, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.