Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 110 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Serra & Samuel Ratick & Charles Revelle, 1994.
"The maximum capture problem with uncertainty,"
Economics Working Papers
74, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- George O. Wesolowsky, 1973. "Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(11), pages 1241-1248, July.
- Tony J. Van Roy & Donald Erlenkotter, 1982. "A Dual-Based Procedure for Dynamic Facility Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1091-1105, October.
- Campbell, James F., 1990. "Locating transportation terminals to serve an expanding demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 173-192, June.
- Erlenkotter, Donald, 1981. "A comparative study of approaches to dynamic location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-143, February.
- George O. Wesolowsky & William G. Truscott, 1975. "The Multiperiod Location-Allocation Problem with Relocation of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, September.
- M. L. Balinski, 1965. "Integer Programming: Methods, Uses, Computations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 253-313, November.
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May.
- Bianchi, Geoffrey & Church, Richard L., 1988. "A hybrid fleet model for emergency medical service system design," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 163-171, January.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Vasta, Amit, . "Multi-Period Facility Location Problem with an Uncertain Number of Servers," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-02-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Caicedo, Felix & Diaz, Alejandra, 2013. "Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 358-378.
- Mark Horner & Michael Widener, 2011. "The effects of transportation network failure on people’s accessibility to hurricane disaster relief goods: a modeling approach and application to a Florida case study," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 59(3), pages 1619-1634, December.
- Luis Samaniego & Peter Treuner, 2006. "Optimisation of Infrastructure Location," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-145, October.
- Sonmez, Ayse Durukan & Lim, Gino J., 2012. "A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 327-338.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.