Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Mitropoulos & Ioannis Giannikos & Aris Sissouras, 2006. "A biobjective model for the locational planning of hospitals and health centers," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-179, May.
- Elias Olivares-Benitez & José González-Velarde & Roger Ríos-Mercado, 2012. "A supply chain design problem with facility location and bi-objective transportation choices," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 729-753, October.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, JoÃ£o & TralhÃ£o, Lino & AlÃ§ada-Almeida, LuÃs, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles, 1998. "Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 597-609, November.
- Santos Peñate, D.R. & Suárez-Vega, R. & Dorta González, P., 2001. "Un modelo de decisión multicriterio para la localización de centros de tratamiento de residuos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 163-182, Abril.
- Olivares-Benitez, Elias & RÃos-Mercado, Roger Z. & GonzÃ¡lez-Velarde, JosÃ© Luis, 2013. "A metaheuristic algorithm to solve the selection of transportation channels in supply chain design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 161-172.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Hamacher, H. W. & Nickel, S., 1996. "Multicriteria planar location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 66-86, October.
- Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hu-gon & Tcha, Dong-wan, 1997. "A bi-objective uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 608-616, August.
- AlÃ§ada-Almeida, LuÃs & Coutinho-Rodrigues, JoÃ£o & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Erol, Ismail & Ferrell, William Jr., 2003. "A methodology for selection problems with multiple, conflicting objectives and both qualitative and quantitative criteria," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 187-199, December.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P., 2002. "Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 336-347, March.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Wu, Xing, 1997. "Dynamic expansion and location of an airport: A multiple objective approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 403-417, September.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Caro Vela, María Dolores & Paralera Morales, Concepción, 2011. "Una propuesta para la localización de áreas de servicio y descanso adaptadas al transporte de mercancías peligrosas mediante un modelo de optimización; aplicación al territorio español = A Proposal fo," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 11(1), pages 17-32, June.
- Stefan Nickel, 1997. "Bicriteria and restricted 2-Facility Weber Problems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 167-195, June.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2006. "An analytic model for locating facilities strategically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey, 2000. "The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 2000. "Inequality measures and equitable approaches to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 374-391, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.