On relative performance contracts and fund manager's incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gumbel, Alexander, 2005. "Herding in delegated portfolio management: When is comparative performance information desirable?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 599-626, April.
- Alexander Guembel, 2001. "Emerging Markets and Entry by Actively Managed Funds," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-FE-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kapur, Sandeep & Timmermann, Allan G, 2003.
"Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2005. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 1077-1102, October.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Finance 0408005, EconWPA.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2005. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0503, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Finance 0408001, EconWPA.
- Gehrig, Thomas P. & Lütje, Torben & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2008.
"Bonus Payments and Fund Managers' Behavior: Trans-Atlantic Evidence,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-411, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Thomas P. Gehrig & Torben Lütje & Lukas Menkhoff, 2009. "Bonus Payments and Fund Managers' Behavior: Transatlantic Evidence," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(3-4), pages 569-594.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Lütje, Torben & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2009. "Bonus Payments and Fund Managers’ Behaviour: Trans-Atlantic Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laux, Christian & Probst, Daniel A., 2004. "One signal, two opinions: strategic heterogeneity of analysts' forecasts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 45-66, September.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich & Brozynski, Torsten, 2006.
"The impact of experience on risk taking, overconfidence, and herding of fund managers: Complementary survey evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1753-1766, October.
- Brozynski, Torsten & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2004. "The Impact of Experience on Risk Taking, Overconfidence, and Herding of Fund Managers: Complementary Survey Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-292, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Omar Masood & Bora Aktan & Sahil Chaudhary, 2009. "The investment decision-making process from a risk manager's perspective: a survey," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 106-120, June.
- Pinheiro, Marcelo, 2008. "Overinvestment and fraud," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 484-512, April.
- Kargin, Vladislav, 2003. "Prevention of herding by experts," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 401-407, March.
- S. Ho, 2008. "Extracting the information: espionage with double crossing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 31-58, February.
- Igan, Deniz & Pinheiro, Marcelo, 2012. "The effects of relative performance objectives on financial markets," MPRA Paper 43452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.