Privatization in transition economies: Privatization scale and country size
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Systems.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andrés., 1993.
"Economic instability and aggregate investment,"
3552-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck & Andres Solimano, 1993. "Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment," NBER Working Papers 4380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S. & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Economic instability and aggregate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1148, The World Bank.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983.
"An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 7-45, January.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, . "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sanford J Grossman & Oliver D Hart, 2001. "An Analysis of the Principal-Agent Problem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1996. "The Transition at Mid Decade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 128-33, May.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeon Djankov & Peter Murrell, 2002.
"Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 739-792, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Murrell, Peter, 2002. "Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: A Quantitative Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 3319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1998.
"Privatization, Market Liberalization and Learning in Transition Economies,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Gordon C. Rausser & Leo K. Simon, 1998. "Privatization, Market Liberalization, and Learning in Transition Economies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 724-737.
- Goodhue, Rachael Evadne & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K, 1996. "Privatization, market liberalization and learning in transition economies," CUDARE Working Paper Series 788, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1996. "Privatization, market liberalization and learning in transition economies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6vw536q0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Maw, James, 2002. "Partial privatization in transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-282, September.
- Brezis, Elise S. & Verdier, Thierry, 2003. "Political institutions and economic reforms in Central and Eastern Europe: a snowball effect," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 289-311, September.
- Ram, Rati, 1997. "Tropics and economic development: An empirical investigation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1443-1452, September.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay, 2000. "The Transition Economies After Ten Years," IMF Working Papers 00/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Nellis, J., 1999. "Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?," Papers 38, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Sonja Opper, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization: Empirical Evidence from Transition Economies," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 559-586, November.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Politics and privatization in Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(2), pages 201-230, 04.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Does government ideology influence deregulation of product markets? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 135-155, April.
- Christian Bj�rnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2012.
"Political Ideology and Economic Freedom Across Canadian Provinces,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 143-166.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2009. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Working Papers CEB 09-054.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vinnari, Eija M. & Hukka, Jarmo J., 2007. "Great expectations, tiny benefits - Decision-making in the privatization of Tallinn water," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 78-85, June.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Do productivity and ownership really matter for growth? Firm-level evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1403-1413, November.
- Bang, James T., 2007. "Determinants of the method of sale in privatization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-291, September.
- Cristian Dragos & Daniela Beju & Simona Dragos, 2009. "Public and Financial Institutions in Transition Economies: An Overview and Recent Evidences from Central and Eastern Europe," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 147-170.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2010. "Determinants of privatization of public corporations: evidence from the Japanese experience," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 515-535, October.
- Brada, Josef C. & Ma, Chia-Ying, 2007. "The optimal timing of initial public offerings in the course of privatization: Theory and an illustrative application," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 121-137, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.