Modeling survey response bias - with an analysis of the demand for an advanced electronic device
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 89 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, M. & Schwartz, A.J., 1990.
"Alternative Approaches To Analyzing Economic Data,"
e-90-10, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Klein, Roger & Sherman, Robert, 1997. "Estimating new product demand from biased survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 53-76.
- repec:att:wimass:9001 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1971. "Identification in Parametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 577-91, May.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L & Walker, James R, 1990.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Selection Models: Some Empirical Results,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 324-28, May.
- Stern, Steven, 1996. "Semiparametric estimates of the supply and demand effects of disability on labor force participation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 49-70.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- McFadden, Daniel L., 1984. "Econometric analysis of qualitative response models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1395-1457 Elsevier.
- Rochelle Belkar & Denzil G. Fiebig & Marion Haas & Rosalie Viney, 2006.
"Why worry about awareness in choice problems? Econometric analysis of screening for cervical cancer,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 33-47.
- Rosalie Viney & Marion Haas & Rochelle Belkar & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2004. "Why worry about awareness in choice problems? Econometric analysis of screening for cervical cancer," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 109, Econometric Society.
- Ke-Wei Huang, 2009. "Optimal criteria for selecting price discrimination metrics when buyers have log-normally distributed willingness-to-pay," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 321-341, September.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Guorui Bian, 2005. "Robust Estimation of Multiple Regression Model with Non-normal Error: Symmetric Distribution," Monash Economics Working Papers 09/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Guorui Bian, 2005. "Robust Estimation of Multiple Regression Model with asymmetric innovations and Its Applicability on Asset Pricing Model," Departmental Working Papers wp0508, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Peter Moffatt & Simon Peters, 2001. "Testing for the Presence of a Tremble in Economic Experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 221-228, December.
- James E. Prieger, 2004.
"An Empirical Investigation of Biased Survey Data and an Attempted Cure,"
44, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation of Biased Survey Data and an Attempted Cure," Working Papers 04-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Li, Tong & Hsiao, Cheng, 2004. "Robust estimation of generalized linear models with measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 51-65.
- Koert Van Ittersum, 2012. "The effect of decision makers’ time perspective on intention–behavior consistency," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 263-277, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.