Estimation of censored linear errors-in-variables models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 84 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsiao, Ch., 1989.
"Identification and Estimation of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models using Panel Data,"
1989-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1991. "Identification and Estimation of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models Using Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 717-31, July.
- Hsiao, C., 1989. "Identification And Estimation Of Dichotomous Latent Variables Models Using Panel Data," Papers 8944, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Killingsworth, Mark R. & Heckman, James J., 1987. "Female labor supply: A survey," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 103-204 Elsevier.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Greene, William H., 1983. "Estimation of limited dependent variable models by ordinary least squares and the method of moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-212, February.
- Olsen, Randall J, 1978. "Note on the Uniqueness of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1211-15, September.
- Heckman, James J. & Macurdy, Thomas E., 1986. "Labor econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1917-1977 Elsevier.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Weiss, Andrew A., 1993. "Some aspects of measurement error in a censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 169-188, March.
- Taraneh Abarin & Liqun Wang, 2012. "Instrumental variable approach to covariate measurement error in generalized linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 475-493, June.
- Song, Weixing & Yao, Weixin, 2011. "A lack-of-fit test in Tobit errors-in-variables regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 1792-1801.
- Wang, Liqun & Hsiao, Cheng, 2011. "Method of moments estimation and identifiability of semiparametric nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 30-44.
- Yu Miao & Fangfang Zhao & Ke Wang & Yanping Chen, 2013. "Asymptotic normality and strong consistency of LS estimators in the EV regression model with NA errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 193-206, February.
- Geert Ridder & Yingyao Hu, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error Using Marginal Information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 21, Econometric Society.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2005.
"Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information,"
IEPR Working Papers
05.39, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2012. "Estimation of nonlinear models with mismeasured regressors using marginal information," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 347-385, 04.
- Yingyao Hu & Geert Ridder, 2009. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Mismeasured Regressors Using Marginal Information," Economics Working Paper Archive 554, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2008.
"Semiparametric Efficiency in GMM Models of Nonclassical Measurement Errors, Missing Data and Treatment Effects,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1644, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hong, Han & Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2008. "Semiparametric Efficiency in GMM Models of Nonclassical Measurement Errors, Missing Data and Treatment Effects," Working Papers 42, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Han Hong & Denis Nekipelov, 2011. "Nonlinear Models of Measurement Errors," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 901-37, December.
- Wang, Liqun, 2002. "A simple adjustment for measurement errors in some limited dependent variable models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 427-433, July.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2009.
"Errors-In-Variables Models: A Generalized Functions Approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-09, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007. "Errors-in-Variables Models : A Generalized Functions Approach," Cahiers de recherche 14-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yingyao Hu, 2006. "Identification and Inference of Nonlinear Models Using Two Samples with Arbitrary Measurement Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1590, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.