Instrumental variable approach to covariate measurement error in generalized linear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liqun Wang & Alexandre Leblanc, 2008. "Second-order nonlinear least squares estimation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004.
"Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
602, Econometric Society.
- Susanne M Schennach, 2007. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 201-239, 01.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Surupa Roy & Tathagata Banerjee, 2006. "A Flexible Model for Generalized Linear Regression with Measurement Error," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 153-169, March.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Meister, Alexander, 2007. "Nonparametric Regression Estimation in the Heteroscedastic Errors-in-Variables Problem," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1416-1426, December.
- Wang, Liqun, 1998. "Estimation of censored linear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 383-400, June.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, 01.
- Aurore Delaigle & Peter Hall & Peihua Qiu, 2006. "Nonparametric methods for solving the Berkson errors-in-variables problem," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 201-220.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2004. "Nonparametric Regression In The Presence Of Measurement Error," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1046-1093, December.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Vaart,A. W. van der, 2000. "Asymptotic Statistics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521784504.
- Wang, Liqun & Hsiao, Cheng, 2011. "Method of moments estimation and identifiability of semiparametric nonlinear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 30-44.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Li, Tong & Hsiao, Cheng, 2004. "Robust estimation of generalized linear models with measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 51-65.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.