Estimation of limited dependent variable models by ordinary least squares and the method of moments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Lu, Hao, 2011. "Does the Name Matter? Developing Brands for Patented Fruit Varieties," Working Papers 126603, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1997. "Estimation and inference with censored and ordered multinomial response data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 23-51, July.
- Wang, Liqun, 1998. "Estimation of censored linear errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 383-400, June.
- Gary R. Saxonhouse, 1993. "Economic Growth and Trade Relations: Japanese Performance in Long-Term Perspective," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 149-182 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Bacharach & William J. Vaughan, 1994. "Household Water Demand Estimation," IDB Publications 25218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shigeru Iwata, 2001. "Recentered And Rescaled Instrumental Variable Estimation Of Tobit And Probit Models With Errors In Variables," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 319-335.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.