Inference approaches for instrumental variable quantile regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 95 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Wehby, George L. & Murray, Jeffrey C. & Wilcox, Allen & Lie, Rolv T., 2012. "Smoking and body weight: Evidence using genetic instruments," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 113-126.
- Santiago Budría, 2011.
"Are Educational Mismatches Responsible for the ‘Inequality Increasing Effect’ of Education?,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 409-437, July.
- Budria, Santiago, 2010. "Are educational mismatches responsible for the ‘inequality increasing effect’ of education?," MPRA Paper 23420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita V., 2012. "Returns to Education in Russia: Where There Is Risky Sexual Behaviour There Is Also an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, Le, 2011.
"How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le Wang, 2013. "How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(3), pages 435-454, 06.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano, 2011.
"The public-private pay gap: a robust quantile approach,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
824, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaella Giordano, 2011. "The public-private pay gap: a robust quantile approach," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 70(1), pages 25-64, January.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2010.
"Does a threshold inflation rate exist? Quantile inferences for inflation and its variability,"
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 619-641, December.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2009. "Does a Threshold Inflation Rate Exist? Quantile Inferences for Inflation and Its Variability," Working Papers 0921, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2007. "Does a Threshold Inflation Rate Exist? Quantile Inferences for Inflation and Its Variability," Working papers 2007-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Oliver Himmler, 2009. "The Effects of School Competition on Academic Achievement and Grading Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 2676, CESifo Group Munich.
- George L. Wehby & Jeffrey C. Murray & Eduardo E. Castilla & Jorge S. Lopez-Camelo & Robert L. Ohsfeldt, 2009. "Quantile effects of prenatal care utilization on birth weight in Argentina," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1307-1321.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.